HOLIDAY MAGIC CALL TO DESIGNERS & DECORATORS
August 8 - November 20
Holiday Magic 2019: Festival of Trees, Holiday Cheer & Sounds of the Season
Holiday Magic is returning to Fort Lauderdale!
For Bonnet House that means a third annual holiday event like no other. It will all start in December 2019 with a team of designers decorating Bonnet House trees, wreaths and centerpieces that will be on sale throughout the week.
On December 6th, we will kick off the festivities with a Soiree on the veranda (designers receive 1 complimentary pass -$75 a ticket for designer/decorator guests).
Bonnet House will also be open for self-guided tours at night on December 7 & 8 and December 11-13 with something exciting each night; from Santa and his elves, to Christmas story telling, to strolling carolers and much more.
All items purchased can be picked up or delivered (delivery fee applies) on Monday, December 16th or can be brought home at the time of purchase.
- THEME: Designer/decorator may choose a specific theme and colors for each creation. This information must be included on the “Holiday Magic Entry Form”
- TREE SIZE: Tree sizes vary from: 3’, 4.5’ and 7’. All trees will be pre-lit. Stands are provided with each tree.
- WREATH SIZE: Door wreaths will be 30 inches and 24 inches.
- CENTERPIECES: Undecorated artificial centerpieces will be 36″L.
- Bonnet House will provide high-quality trees, wreaths and centerpieces at no cost to the designer/decorator and be picked up at Bonnet House. Darla will keep you posted on your pick up date! It will probably be sometime after October 15th.
Holiday Magic is a major fundraiser for the preservation of Bonnet House. All trees, wreaths and centerpieces will be for sale starting the night of December 6th and sales continue throughout the following week. 100% of the proceeds go to Bonnet House. Therefore, we are asking designers and decorators to donate their time, talent, decoration and ornaments, etc.
Wednesday, November 20, 2019 – DEADLINE FOR ENTRY FORMS