Join us by hosting a wine partner sampling station especially because it’s the Inaugural Event and we will celebrate Bonnet House turning 103!
2023 will be the inaugural year for the Bonnet House Wine & Food Festival. The 2023 Festival will be held Friday and Saturday, March 31 & April 1, from 7:00 pm-10:00 pm. (Set-up for vendors will begin at 10:00 am on Friday with unloading completed by 5:00 pm. Booths must be event-ready by 6:00 pm.)
Be part of the celebration by hosting a wine partner sampling station! This is your opportunity to show off your wines to 2,000 attendees who share a passion for great food and drink. By being a wine partner, you will receive widespread community exposure through a marketing and advertising campaign that will include your company name and logo. The marketing and advertising campaign will also include programs to assist in driving traffic to your wines through a variety of pre-promotional campaigns.
Bonnet House will provide all Restaurant/Culinary Partners:
- 2 complimentary Festival passes for your guests to attend the Festival (value $300)
- Up to 4 vendor passes for wine staff. Vendor passes include access to the event space but do not include food/drink
- 10 X 10 tent, lighting, two power outlets, two 6ft tables, linens, trash receptacles and dump buckets for your sampling station
- Signage above your station
- Wine/vendor listing on BonnetHouseWFF.com with a hyperlink to your website
- 1 to 2 social media posts dedicated to your wine throughout the year with content provided by you
- Opportunity to include a promotion in the Bonnet House dedicated vendor thank you email sent post-event to all attendees
Wine Partners will provide Bonnet House:
- 2,500 samples. All partners must be able to serve for the duration of the festival
- A representative to host the table at all times
- All plasticware and napkins needed to serve samples/product
- Optional business cards, menus, promotional/marketing materials and tent decorations
Bonnet House intends for the festival to be an annual event that will showcase 60 of South Florida’s finest restaurants and other food purveyors and more than 100 tables of wines and spirits. Join us as we invite guests to enjoy the best of the best of local culinary delights. The festival is an ideal way for your future customers to see your product showcased among South Florida’s most amazing talent. It’s also an excellent way of showing support for a much-loved Fort Lauderdale historic landmark.
There is NO fee to participate but space is limited. However, if you are interested in also being a cash sponsor, please consider one of the following levels of sponsorship:
- Gold Star Sponsor $5,000 – Sponsor recognition, logo on event flyer, logo on event signage, logo/name on webpage, 8 VIP tickets, 8 General admission tickets
- Silver Star Sponsor $3,500 – Sponsor recognition, logo on event flyer, logo on event signage, logo/name on webpage, 8 VIP tickets, 4 General admission tickets
- Bronze Star Sponsor $1,500 – Sponsor recognition, logo on event flyer, logo on event signage, logo/name on webpage, 4 General admission tickets
- Rising Star Sponsor $750 – Sponsor recognition, logo on event flyer, logo on event signage, logo/name on webpage, 2 General admission tickets
Some Final Considerations:
- Wine participants are subject to the approval of Bonnet House and our Exclusive Beverage Partner. You will receive a confirmation email once approved.
- There are only 100 wine spots. Submission of a Wine Partner Sign Up Form does not guarantee your participation as space at the event is limited.
- By completing the form, you agree to all the above terms
Thank you in advance for your support of Bonnet House Museum & Gardens!
See you March 31 & April 1, 2023!!
To confirm your participation, please complete the online form below.
Darla L. Stanton, Director of Development for Bonnet House will follow up to confirm your participation.
If you do not hear from a representative within 48 hours, email [email protected] or if you have any questions, please contact Darla L. Stanton at 954-653-1557.