Hours / Admission
Students (ages 6 – 12): $16.00
Children (under age 6): FREE
Bonnet House Members: FREE
Active Military with ID: $3.00 Off
Broward County Residents with ID: $3.00 Off
Gardens Only: $10.00
(Does not include access to the house. No discounts apply.)
Tram Tour: $4.00
Plan Your Visit Today!
Public Tour Information
- All house tours are guided and each tour lasts approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- Nature Trail paths and coral rock walkways may be uneven. Please watch your step. Flat shoes with closed heels and toes (such as sneakers) are strongly encouraged. Golf cart tours of the grounds may be available for an additional $4 charge; check at the Museum Shop on your day of visit.
- Smoking and e-cigarettes are not permitted.
- To protect collection items, large bags, backpacks or tripods are not permitted.
- Do not approach or feed animals or birds. Fire ants and mosquitos may be present and insect repellant is recommended.
- Children under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Most of Bonnet House is accessible to people with mobility limitations.
- Picnics are welcome on the grounds with paid admission. Please use provided waste receptacles. Beverages & light snacks are available in the Museum Shop.
- A permit from the Museum’s Events Department is required for personal, commercial, engagement, wedding or celebratory photo shoots. Not permitted photo shoots will be asked to leave. No flash photography is permitted in exhibit rooms. Photographs are permitted on the grounds and in the courtyard only.
- Bonnet House may close for special events such as Air Fort Lauderdale weekend, typically the last weekend of April or first weekend of May.
- Bonnet House’s location makes it susceptible to tropical storms and severe weather, particularly in the summer and early fall. The house and grounds may close with limited notice due to dangerous weather conditions or the threat of such conditions.