Bonnet House is situated on a coral barrier island bounded on the east by the Atlantic Ocean and on the west by the Intracoastal Waterway. This unique land is held today in a substantially similar state as in the 1920s when the house was built.
Bonnet House was the primary location for Will Shriner’s delightful movie “Hoot”, the television series “The Bachelor” and “The Glades” as well as the finish line for season 7 of the reality television program “The Amazing Race”.
We allow the use of Bonnet House for photography and filming as follows:
INDIVIDUAL PHOTOGRAPHY COURTYARD & GROUNDS:
• $20 per person paid at the Welcome Center on the day of your shoot.
• No reservations or permits are required.
• Tuesday – Sunday, 11 am – 3 pm only.
• Two hours maximum inside the courtyard.
• Photography is not allowed in the rooms.
• Access may be limited with no advance notice due to commercial photography and filming.
• For any questions regarding Individual Photography, please contact the Admissions/Welcome Center at (954) 703-2607.
COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING:
• Prices start at $500 for 5 hours with less than 5 people.
• Reservations are required.
• To discuss the use and availability of the grounds for commercial film or photography, please call (954) 703-2608 or click here.
Click here to view a sample video shot on the Bonnet House Estate.
Click below for information sheets