This Agreement is between Bonnet House, Inc. (Bonnet House) and Vendor so that Vendor may participate in the Bonnet House Orchid Festival. Both parties agree as follows:
- The Orchid Festival shall be held on April 1 and 2, 2023, on the grounds of Bonnet House Museum & Gardens, 900 N. Birch Road, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304. The Orchid Festival will be open to the paying public from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. both days.
- Vendor/Space Rental Fees:
A. 10’ x 10’ Space Vendor shall pay a fee of $280.00 (exclusive of 7% sales tax) for a total of $299.60 to Bonnet House for the privilege of participating as a vendor at the Orchid Festival.
B. 10’ x 20’ Space Vendor shall pay a fee of $560.00 (exclusive of 7% sales tax) for a total of $599.20 to Bonnet House for the privilege of participating as a vendor at the Orchid Festival.
C. Payment Payment shall be made by check payable to Bonnet House, Inc. and mailed to 900 N. Birch Road, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33304. For credit card payments please click on the following link VENDOR FEE or contact Monica Estevez at (954) 563.5393 Ext. 127.
Payment must be received by Bonnet House on or before February 15, 2023, or the space will be offered to the next vendor on the waiting list!
- The Orchid Festival is an outdoor event and is held rain or shine. The fee paid by Vendor is NON- REFUNDABLE. This applies to no shows, cancellations, or inclement weather. Bonnet House reserves the right to temporarily close the Orchid Festival due to severe weather or any other public emergency.
- Bonnet House shall provide vendor a space to conduct sales. Spaces are approximate in size and shape and may be uneven due to terrain. The location of the space is assigned in the sole discretion of Bonnet House.
- Bonnet House shall be responsible for providing the space ONLY. Unless separate arrangement has been made with Bonnet House, Vendor shall be responsible for providing all its own equipment including but not limited to chairs, tables, canopies, linens, display racks, and signage. No electricity is provided! If a vendor does not have a canopy and needs to rent a 10’ x 10’ canopy (with weights), it is an additional $150.00 ($160.50 with tax), tables are $15.00 per table ($16.05 with tax), and chairs are $5.00 per chair ($5.35 with tax). This payment would be in addition to the space rental (see Item 2C above and contact Monica Estevez to make arrangements).
- Vendor agrees to occupy the space at all times during hours the Orchid Festival is open to the public.
- Vendor agrees to not share or sublet the space provided by Bonnet House.
- Bonnet House provides no additional security during non-public hours. Items left overnight or unattended are done so at the sole risk of Vendor. Vendor agrees that Bonnet House shall not be responsible for the loss of or damage to plants, merchandise, or personal property. Vendor understands that wild animals roam the property and may pose a risk to plants and other merchandise left unattended.
- Vendor is responsible for the payment of applicable Florida sales tax on any sales it makes at the Orchid Festival. For more information, contact the Florida Department of Revenue at 1-800-352-3671.
- Food or beverage items may not be sold by non-food Vendors. Bonnet House reserves the right to prohibit Vendor from selling or displaying merchandise or items it deems incompatible with its mission and/or good public standing.
- All minors under the age of 18 brought to the Orchid Festival by Vendor must remain under constant supervision of Vendor and may not be left unattended.
- Vendors may only bring service animals. No other animals are permitted and may in no circumstances be left in Vendor’s vehicle unattended.
- Vendor assumes responsibility for any damage caused by Vendor to Bonnet House property.
- Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold Bonnet House harmless from any and all claims, liability, losses and causes of actions that may arise out of this agreement and Vendor’s presence at the Orchid Festival. The Vendor shall pay all claims and losses of any nature whatsoever in connection therewith and defend all suits in the name of Bonnet House when applicable and shall pay all costs and judgments which may issue thereon, including reasonable attorney’s fees from commencement of action to conclusion of any appeal. Vendor waives any right to trial by jury.
- Set Up and Tear Down Rules:
A. Set-up is on Friday, March 31, 2023, from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00pm or on Saturday, April 1, 2023, from 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. On Sunday, April 2, 2023, the vendor gate will not open until 7:30 a.m. If an earlier time is needed arrangement must be made in advance.
B. All vehicles must be removed from the sale areas by 8:30 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
Parking instructions will be provided upon arrival to the show on set-up day, Friday, March 31, 2023.
C. Tear down cannot begin until April 2, 2023, at 4:15 p.m. Vehicles cannot be brought into sales area until after all the public has left the area.
D. Vendors must remove all rubbish.
E. Vendors must vacate the premises by 6:00 p.m. each day.
F. Set-up and tear down times are strictly enforced.
- Vendor has read, understands, and agrees to follow all the terms stated in this Agreement. Vendor may be ejected and/or excluded from the Orchid Festival without recourse for violation of any term of this Agreement.