As the holiday season approaches, it is always a good idea to remember the importance of family and togetherness. Spending time with our loved ones as the seasons change and the days get shorter is a time-honored tradition. Here at Bonnet House, we are providing a variety of unique opportunities for families to spend time together this holiday season.
On November 18th from 9:00am – 3:00pm, we invite you to join us for our Special Family Day! Special Family Day will include a selection of fun, family-friendly activities including:
● Live music by the Gold Coast Youth Orchestra at 10:00am & 11:00am on the lovely veranda
● Escape Back to the Museum STEM-based Outdoor Game with Ciphers, Riddles, and STEM Labs along our historical hardwood hammock
● The Mounted Police Horse Unit and K9 Police
● A Treasure map of what to find on the Bonnet House Estate
● Meet the Barefoot Mailman and other historical people from Bonnet House
Guests will also have the opportunity to tour the historic house museum, and explore the nature trails filled with native plants, trees, and an occasional monkey! Admission to Special Family Day is $10 per adult, and children under 13 as well as Broward County educators are free of charge!
We hope that you and your family join us for this special occasion. Spending time with family is one of the most important things we can do, and Bonnet House is the perfect place! To learn more about Special Family Day, visit our event calendar.