Fall is a beautiful time of year in South Florida! The weather is cooling down and the humidity levels are finally beginning to drop. Here in Fort Lauderdale specifically, there are so many fun all activities that can be enjoyed with family and friends. If you’re looking for fun things to do this fall in Fort Lauderdale, check out our top five list of activities:
1. Parkridge Pumpkin Patch – Are you and your family searching for the perfect pumpkins to decorate this Halloween? Well, you can look no further than the popular Parkridge Pumpkin Patch located in Coral Springs, Florida. Admission to the pumpkin patch is free, and pumpkins of all shapes and sizes are available for purchase. Spend time taking pictures in the picturesque pumpkin patch and bring home your own pumpkin to decorate with loved ones!
2. Harvest Festival Weekends at Flamingo Gardens – Celebrate the arrival of fall at Flamingo Gardens! Each Harvest Festival weekend will have a unique theme, and guests are encouraged to dress up in costume to fit the week’s theme. Each weekend will feature hayrides, pony rides, entertainment, fun activities, and food. This event is perfect for families and will be sure to get you into the autumn spirit.
3. Trick Or Trot 5K – Fall is the best season to exercise outside in South Florida. The Trick Or Trot 5K, located in Sunrise, Florida, is the perfect way for you and your family to get active this autumn! This event will take place on Saturday, October 22, 2022, and welcomes participants of all ages, and ability levels. Costumes are also encouraged at this fun, family-friendly race.
4. The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show – While this event may not be fall-themed, it is one of the most popular events in Fort Lauderdale during the season. This famous boat show will take place October 26th – 30th, 2022, and is the world’s largest in-water boat event in the entire world. If you are interested or are just simply curious about what this impressive boat show has to offer, you won’t want to miss out!
5. Bonnet House Museum & Gardens – The Bonnet House property is one of the most beautiful places in Fort Lauderdale to spend the day with family and friends. With fascinating elements of history, art, and ecology, there is something new to experience around every corner of the property. Enjoy the local flora and fauna, and learn about the historical significance of the area while visiting one of the most unique spaces in South Florida.
Fall is truly a wonderful time of year here in South Florida. We hope that you and your loved ones will take advantage of all that our community has to offer this time of year. If you are interested in enjoying the autumn season here at Bonnet House Museum & Gardens this year, you can plan your trip and purchase tickets, here .