Membership in Bonnet House is a wonderful way to show your support for one of the nation’s most beautiful historic houses and gardens, while also enjoying valuable recreation and entertainment opportunities for you and your family. There are 12 levels of membership available, starting as low as $55 per year for individual memberships.
All Bonnet House Members receive these basic membership benefits:
• Unlimited Free Admission for Year of Membership (specialty tours not included)
• Half price admission for up to three guests accompanied by member
• Discounts for events, lectures, and classes
• Subscription to Bonnet House newsletter
• Membership in the Florida Trust for Historic Preservation
• Subscription to Florida Trust for Historic Preservation newsletter and The Florida Preservationist
And your benefits also include enhancements such as complimentary tours, special discounts, gifts, priority seating at events and recognition in the Annual Report.
A visit to South Florida is truly not complete without the unforgettable and highly educational experience shared at beautiful, historic Bonnet House Museum & Gardens. Become a member today and enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping to support and preserve one of our nation’s most popular historical treasures. Bonnet House is located at 900 North Birch Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304. For more information about becoming a member, contact Bonnet House Director of Development Patrick Shavloske at 954-563-5393, extension140 or at [email protected]
IS a dual membership all the above but for 2 people? I don’t find your membership levels easy to understand. Maybe I missed that page online that defines each membership. Please send it to me. Thank You